- These Regulations specify the conditions for renting short-term apartments available on www.bobapart.pl by Radny Capital sp.z o.o. al. Władysława Belina Prażmowskiego 20a / 6, 31-514 Kraków, NIP: 6751637356, REGON: 369533213, entered under KRS number: 0000719759 in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Krakow - Śródmieście in Krakow, XI Commercial Department of the National Court Register, share capital PLN 5,000 (Landlord) and the conditions for making their reservation.
- The rental of the Apartment is of a short-term nature and does not serve to meet the client's permanent housing needs, therefore the provisions of the Act of June 21, 2001 on the protection of tenants' rights, the housing stock of the commune and the amendment to the Civil Code do not apply to him.
- The Regulations form an integral part of the short-term apartment lease agreement. Conclusion of the contract is tantamount to accepting the provisions of the Regulations, whose acceptance the Customer confirms by completing the reservation form.
- In order to make a reservation for the Service, the Customer completes and sends the Lessor the reservation form for the given Apartment via the bobapart.pl website. or the broker page The contract is concluded at the time the Lessor's bank account is credited with the amount of the rent.
- In the event of resignation from renting up to 1 day before the agreed start of performance, the Lessor returns the rent paid to the Customer, subject to paragraph 3.
- The landlord shall not refund the rent if he resigns from the non-returnable rental regardless of the time of resignation.
- The release and return of the Apartment takes place in hours and in a manner agreed with the Lessor.
- The Apartment is delivered to the Customer starting at 15:00 and the return of the last day of the rental at the latest at 11:00, unless the parties agree otherwise.
- On the last day of the lease, the Customer is obliged to return the Apartment to the Lessor in a non-deteriorated condition, taking into account the normal degree of wear.
- If the Apartment is not returned within the agreed time, after the end of the lease the Lessee is obliged to pay the rent for each subsequent day of lease.
- The Customer is liable for damage caused to him or his accompanying persons in the building in which the Apartment is located, in the Apartment and in the equipment of the Apartment.
- The Landlord shall not be liable for the loss or damage of the Customer's items in the Apartment.
- The Customer cannot sublet the Apartment.
- For any disorder left beyond normal use of the premises for the time of booking, the Customer incurs an additional fee of 50 PLN, which will be charged after check-out, and photos of the apartment and information about the charge will be sent to the email address provided in the reservation. In particular, this applies to disorder, permanent stains on bedding or towels, damage to furniture or equipment.
- The apartment is not allowed to smoke under pain of terminating the rental agreement.
- The curfew is valid from 22:00 - 6:00.
- The Customer is obliged to use the Apartment in accordance with its intended purpose and to respect the peace and quiet of other people using the neighboring apartments.
- Customers renting premises with balconies are strictly forbidden to litter the garden of the neighboring building, which after verification of monitoring involves an additional fee of PLN 50 for cleaning in accordance with § 4 point 4.
- The Landlord is entitled to terminate the lease agreement immediately if the Customer fails to comply with these regulations, in particular in the face of aggressive behavior towards other apartment users.
- Customers (after prior reservation) have free parking spaces available. If a parking space is used without a reservation, the customer bears a fee of PLN 50 / day.
The customer declares that he has been informed about the content of art. 38 points 12 of the Act on Consumer Rights, according to which the right to withdraw from a contract concluded off-premises or at a distance is not entitled to the consumer in respect of contracts for the provision of accommodation services other than for residential purposes, if the contract indicates the day or period of service provision.
- The administrator of personal data is Radny Capital sp.z o.o. al. Władysława Beliny- Prażmowskiego 20a / 6, 31-514 Kraków, NIP: 6751637356, REGON: 369533213, entered under KRS number: 0000719759 in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Krakow - Śródmieście in Krakow, XI Commercial Department of the National Court Register, share capital PLN 5,000 (hereinafter: "Administrator"). Contact with the Administrator - under the above address or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal data is processed:
- to perform the contract to which you are a party or - at your request - to take steps to conclude the contract (legal basis: art.6 par.1 lit.b RODO),
- When the processing is necessary for the purposes of the Administrator's legitimate interests (legal basis: art.6 par.1 lit.f RODO),
- for marketing purposes, including sending commercial information - in these cases only if you agree (legal basis: art.6 par.1 a GDPR).
- Personal data is obtained as follows:
- through information voluntarily entered in forms,
- by collecting "cookies",
- The administrator processes only information voluntarily provided by the user. Failure to provide will result in the conclusion of the contract not being possible.
- The consent granted for data processing may be withdrawn at any time without justification.
- Personal data are processed for the period necessary to implement the legitimate interests of the Administrator in the cases indicated in point 2 lit. a) and b), while in the case indicated in point 2 letter c - until you withdraw your consent for processing for marketing purposes.
- The administrator ensures that he protects the data in accordance with applicable regulations and has developed security procedures to prevent their unauthorized disclosure.
- Only authorized employees and associates of the Administrator have access to personal data processed by the Administrator.
- Personal data may be transferred only to entities cooperating with the Administrator in the field of legal, accounting and IT services, as well as providing courier or postal services to perform the contract. In these cases, the Company concludes with these entities contracts for entrusting the processing of data about records that meet the minimum requirements such as those specified in art. 28 GDPR.
- We do not transfer personal data to any third country, nor do we make automated decisions for users, including those resulting from profiling.
- The User has the right to request the Administrator to access their data, receive a copy, rectify, transfer, delete and limit data processing, as well as to object to their processing, or to request their transfer to another administrator.
- In matters related to the processing of personal data by the Administrator, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.